- You met your great grandpa, Poppie, and he loved you so much! He passed away unexpectedly, but we were lucky enough to go to his funeral and say our final goodbyes. We will miss him, but he knows we love him!
- You met so many new family members and friends at the hospital and once we got home.
- You watched your first Georgia game, and cheered on the Dawgs to a victory! You're their good luck charm!
- We celebrated your first two holidays, Christmas and New Years with family.
- You've been to Target a few times and have done great! You've been out to eat twice and have been to your grandparents' houses a few times. We went to Nannie and Poppie's house a couple times also. You've been to doctor's appointments with mama too.
- You celebrated Mommy's 26th birthday with her, and was the best present I could have ever asked for.
- You've started using your voice so much here recently, especially when you're playing on your mat.
- You love putting things in your mouth and get frustrated when you can't.
- You've smiled a few times when Mommy has been playing with you, and it melts her heart!
- You're such a Daddy's girl already. He can make you feel better within a matter of seconds!
Monday, January 18, 2016
Harper Elizabeth | One Month |