Monday, February 8, 2016

Leaving the Peach State of Mind



I've been wanting to share the news for a couple weeks now, and finally I think I'm ready to make the move official...


I'm leaving the Peach State...

blog.


No, no we aren't leaving our peachy state behind, but I am moving on to a NEW blog!

I've been thinking about rebranding this thing for months now, and finally with some time off from work, I had the time to actually follow through with it. I've come a good ways since first starting this blogpsot.com up, and think it's time to grow into something I can connect with a little better and truly reflect on as the new mama I actually am.

So when is this thing going to launch?
Launch day is going to be Wednesday!
That's when we'll make it officially official.

As for the new name?
I'll officially announce (so many officially's!) tomorrow, so hang in there with me.
But I will leave y'all with a little hint...



 photo signature_zpsef1dea38.png

9 comments :

  1. How exciting!!!! I re-branded my blog to J for Joiner from sundays with sophie! Such a change for me, but I love the new name and it feels like a brand new blog even though most of it stayed the same. I'm thinking of doing a facelift soon enough.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So excited for whats to come ;)

    P.S. you are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to check the new space out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Can't wait to see the new space!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can't wait to hear what your new name will be & to check out the new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited and happy for you!! Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Exciting!!! Rebranding my Blog was the best decision I made!! So Happy for you love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing the new digs! :)

    ReplyDelete