Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Blog In Town


It's hard to believe this is the last day for this ol' blog.
Even though everything is switching over to the new blog, I really am excited to start this next little chapter in the .com world!

When I first started Peach State of Mind, I really was excited to have five followers... aren't we all when we first start out? I never dreamed of meeting so many sweet ladies and friends through this space, much less having people actually want to read what I have to say. The blogging world is only a world bloggers understand, but how I'm glad to be apart of it!

So what's the new name going to be?


Honey + Biscuits

Can't wait to bring you all to the new space tomorrow!

 photo signature_zpsef1dea38.png

7 comments :

  1. I knew it! I was thinking it either had to be Biscuits & Blooms or Biscuits & Honey! Congrats on the new .com! I can't wait to follow along with your new adventure!

    SavvySouthernBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to the refresh, I just did the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for your new space and what's to come! And you know I'll follow you wherever you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited for you! Love the name, girl! xx

    ReplyDelete